[OM] Re: Dead Mother (Now with pictures!)

Subject: [OM] Re: Dead Mother (Now with pictures!)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:49:22 -0400
Well, just to round out the opinions and cause confusion here, I'm going
to guess it's cracks.  The reason is that I think these lines are too
crisp and well defined to be fungus which tends to have a feathery look.
I also don't see any centers of origin.  In my experience, fungus can
look like an irregular blotch or a bunch of spidery veins.  In either
case, however, there's a center from which the growth proceeds outward,
jagged as it may be.  There can be many such centers but I can't find
anything but randomness in your sample.

If it's cracks it certainly won't clean off so, as Moose suggested, some
digital ICE may be in order.

Chuck Norcutt