[OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 camer

Subject: [OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:44:11 +0000
Can't help with the Bronica, but I recently decided to scratch a long-standing
itch and get a Mamiya RB67 outfit, made all the more feasible by incredibly low
prices for some of the older gear.  Through a couple of months and a dozen
transactions of careful *Baying, and for an expenditure of less than $2000, I
managed to get a LNIB RB67 with WL finder, 50mm, 90mm, 127mm and 180mm
Mamiya-Sekor C lenses, a 4.5x6cm back, 2 6x7cm backs, L2 prism finder, with
magnifier, chimney hood, adjustable handle grip, and a set of extension tubes.
The lenses are incredibly sharp, and since they have leaf shutters, I've got
flash sync from 1 to 1/400 sec.  I'm actually enjoying using this outfit more
than I am the E-1.  It just seems more like REAL photography.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --