[OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 camer

Subject: [OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 camera...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 18:03:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/16/2005 11:11:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Now that  I think about it, of all the photo gear I've ever had, the only
stuff I don't  still have I either lost or had stolen.

Walt, I have a cousin like that . . . only it is with cars.  Seems  like if
he has ever touched it, he still owns it.  That is not all bad as  it includes
a '55 T-bird, an early 50's Chevy PU and so on.  Each of which  has
appreciated more than our Pentax and Yashica goodies.  Bill  Barber