[OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Film users: Questions on Bronica SQ-A camera / other 6x6 cameras???
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:49:32 -0400
Well, the matching serial number issue is really a non-issue.  A
couple of my backs were mismatched and never had a problem.  Ideally
they should be matched but in practical use they work fine.

Light leaks can be a problem with *any* back if the seal is
compromised.  Actually Hassy backs are easy to maintain.  I bought a
set of instructions to do just that and took care of my own if they
needed it and never had any problems when on a shoot.

It's important to emphasize the difference between professional and
casual use.  The SQ system I used was being pounded -- at least two
weddings every weekend during the season and portraits in between.
We're talking at least 200 rolls a month which is probably way more
than most hobbyists shoot in a year.

FWIW/ScottGee1