[OM] FS OM-4, Zuikos, Focus Screens, Flash stuff

Subject: [OM] FS OM-4, Zuikos, Focus Screens, Flash stuff
From: Jim Couch <jimc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:54:25 -0700
Olympus/Zuiko items for sale:

Prices do not include shipping. I am glad to ship outside the US.
Items sell first come first serve to OFF-LIST REPLIES!

Payment: Check, money order, VISA, MC, Discover, AMEX, or paypal.

Feel free to ask any questions. I am also happy to e-mail pictures
of any item.

Returns - You bet! If you are not happy with what you get from me,
let me know and
I will be glad to take it back.

Olympus OM-4 W/Morgan Sparks gray lizard skin cover.    $175.00
In good working order camera has a fair amount of brassing some of
which has been touched up.
1-13 screen. both MD and Battery caps are on the camera. A good user.

Zuiko 75-150 f4 W/Case and caps.                        $75.00
This lens is excellent shape with almost no brassing, and only a couple
of small marks. Glass is clear with minimal dust and lens works flawlessly.
Case is also in great shape.

Voigtlander Ulton 40 f/2 to fit Olympus OM W/hood       $175.00
This lens is nearly new and includes the lens hood as well as all
orginal boxes. A super lens - an beeter performing lens than the
Zuiko 40 at a much lower price!

Tokina RMC 17mm f3.5    W/Orginal hood          $95.00
In good working, cosmetic, and optical shape. Some brassing and
signs of wear. A good performer at a decent price.

Soligor 1.5X teleconvertor to fit OM            $50.00
This convertor is LNIB with orginal case and instruction manual.
This convertor has worked with every Zuiko Tele and Tele zoom I have
tried.

Auto Extension tube 25 LNIB                     $35
Auto Extension tube 14 no box but like new      $30
Auto Extension tube  7 LNIB                     $35

Buy all three for $75.00

TTL Auto Cord 2 meter in box                    $25
TTL Auto Cord 2 meter (no box)                  $20
TTL Auto Multi connector                        $35
T20 Auto connector                              $35
TTL Connector type 3                            $25
TTL Connector type 4  (LNIB)                    $35
Shoe 4                                          $35

Focusing Screens:               all run $35ea and include orginal
                                box, case, tool & brush.

1-2     EX in box       Microprism/matte standard-tele lenses
1-5     EX in box       Microprism/Clear wide angle-standard lense
1-7     EX in box       Microprism/Clear super tele lenses
1-11    EX in box       Cross hair/Matte for macro work