[OM] OT Notice from ePay

Subject: [OM] OT Notice from ePay
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:04:29 +1300
Hi all

Today I have been looking at a new Linhof Technorama S III in Hong Kong at
an amazingly good price. A one-day auction.  I sent the seller a couple of e-
mails, and had no reply.   He also had about 10 Leica M7 advertised. Seller
located in Germany.

I was about to check on the auction a few minutes ago, but before I could I
received this notice from ePay (and now the auction has been deleted).
Brian.