[OM] Re: Conspiracy Theorists Needed (on topic)

Subject: [OM] Re: Conspiracy Theorists Needed (on topic)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:59:47 +0100
I can't see anything to comment on in the A200 pics, Boris, sorry.

As for the OM pics - why surely the scanner you used was making some
exposure calculation for itself?  Is that not where the "exposure variation"
arises?  More specifically, the leftmost frame would have been the most
dense, which the scanner would have overexposed to get back to something
like 18% gray on average.  Or so it seems to me.

--
Piers