[OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Favorite portrait lens for OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:16:13 -0400

Jeff Keller wrote:

> Very good work with the clone tool. I was wondering if there was some
> kind of funny softening because of jpeg compression but saw no sign
> of a clone tool being used.

Thanks.  My recollection is that the straw hat was what needed most of
the work.  I didn't have PhotoShop or its patch tool yet which *might*
have made it easier.  I was using Picture Window Pro whose clone tool is
much superior to and easier to use than PhotoShop's.  Better options and
better visual feedback.  I still return to PWP sometimes just to use the
clone tool there.

Chuck Norcutt