[OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:03:30 +0000
I've got a sheet with 14 of the peel-off, stick-on thingies: 20mm through 135mm
macro lenses for the T10 Ring Flash 1 and T28 Macro Flash 1, and 38mm through
135mm macro lenses for the T8 Ring Flash 2.  Nothing for the Macro T28 Twins,
though, which is (or should it be "are") my favorite macro flash outfit.

Anyway, since I never let go of anything, I can't sell them.  So, your choices
are to (1) steal them (2) find them when I lose them (3) buy them from my widow
(assuming she can find them and maybe knows what the hell they are) after I
have ceased to be and, hopefully, joined the choir invisible, or, (4) since
I've got a reasonably competent 3200 dpi Epson flat bed scanner, I could, I
suppose, scan them, send them to you, and then you can print your own.

But why? I ask.  God, or someone very close to Him (or Her), gave us OM-4s and
TTL auto flash, so what the hell would anybody want with these things anyway?
I don't think I've ever taken a macro flash photograph any other way, although
I may occasionally diddle with the exposure compensation dial.  If I want
"complicated, do it yourself" macro, I'll use the Graphics or the RB67 and the
Sekonic.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from