[OM] Re: NPC Pro Back II

Subject: [OM] Re: NPC Pro Back II
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:49:34 -0400
At 11:04 AM 10/21/2005 -0400, Dean wrote:

>I purchased a NPC Pro Back II, but have no instructions.  It is simple to
>use, but I think I should be able to take two images on one sheet of film.
>The NPC site states that I should basically pull the film out to a certain
>mark after the first exposure.  I have no idea where this mark is and if I
>start pulling the film out the film processing will begin.  Anyone with a
>manual or experience out there?

The "mark" is the end of the mesh tab that is attached where you insert the
film.  You take photo #1, pull the film out to the end of the tab, and
shoot photo #2.  I believe pulling out to the end of the tab isn't far
enough to start the developing process.

Now, if someone cut off the mesh tab from your back, you're out of luck.

Steve Troy