[OM] Re: [photo] flower experiment

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] flower experiment
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:02:21 +0100
It's a lovely mess of colour Richard, but I should try to crop it so
that the dark bit is not in the centre.   I have taken a similar shot
of California Poppies -- in the sunlight, but diffused and
colourful.  I think that your shot has more character as long as the
dark bit does not distract the viewer's eye.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.