[OM] Re: OT - we have a problem...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - we have a problem...
From: Jim Brokaw <j.l.brokaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:23:42 -0700
on 10/20/05 10:16 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Jim Brokaw wrote:
>
>> I'd offer "oral" -- its one end or the other... !
>>

> Hi Jim, haven't heard from you in quite a while. How's life, work and
> the OM collection?
>
> Moose

Well I'm still working, still spending, I finally managed to consolidate two
16/3.5 Fisheyes into one pretty good one. That leaves just my 8/2.8 that
needs the rearmost elements -- still looking, its only been about four
years...

Its good to see that most of the list is just as it was when I went on
hiatus due to the flakey free-email provider. I hope I can keep up with the
extra 50 or so emails each day...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...