[OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Exploring B/W with Olympus E-1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:10:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2005 4:16:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

I might  have
tried to take her home with me though.  /jmac

Yes, and if David had done just that everyone would have talked about what  a
stud he was.  Unfortunately those of us who have celebrated a good number  of
birthdays would have to settle for being called dirty old men.  Oh well,
sometimes its just nice to be called something, at least that way you know
someone noticed . . .

OM content: I was in my early 30's when the OM 1 was introduced and  both me
and my OM 1 are still going strong.   [8^)  Bill  Barber