[OM] Is this true?

Subject: [OM] Is this true?
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:02:44 -0400
I found this here:

http://www.fourthirdsfaq.com/#Student%20Discount

My wife is a teacher...I could have probably purchase the E1 using a
student discount!!!! WOW!

*Q: What is the student discount?*
A: The student discount provides a 50% discount of the price of an E-1
Kit (E-1 Body and 14-54mm) to students and teachers in full time education."

It continues:

*Student Discount*

Home <http://www.fourthirdsfaq.com/#Top%2010%20Questions>

*Q: What is the student discount?*
A: The student discount provides a 50% discount of the price of an E-1
Kit (E-1 Body and 14-54mm) to students and teachers in full time education.

*Q: I am eligible for it?*