[OM] Re: Shots again the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots again the E-500
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:47:14 +0800
You are right about the sensor noise but the pixel size ratio of G1 to D30
is much larger than E-300 to E-1, the degrade of the resolution/quality of
the image due to higher pixel density in E-300 is not that much. Although
you will see it at high ISO but at ISO200 or below the effect of noise is
not very obvious.

C.H.Ling