[OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)

Subject: [OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:17:48 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2005 9:02:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am not  claiming high art, talent, great technique or anything else for
that  matter.

Olympus and Leica film cameras plus some of the best scenery on  the planet
were the ingredients.

Graham, What you have done, for me, is to inspire me to do things in ways  I'v
e not done them in the past.  So you have me shooting "outside my  box."
Additionally, you have shared what your "eye" sees.  What I've  also gained is
an
affirmation of the importance of having goals.  This  wonderful shared
display didn't just happen.  You were intentional about it  and we all
benefited.
Thank you,  Bill  Barber