[OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)

Subject: [OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:49:34 +0200
Graham,

now I finally understand your usual subject line....

I must say I am usually very pleased by the images you share with us, this was
another fine exapmle of that. You
must have a good eye to pick those shots, and I suspect a lot of patience. To
me each picture breathes a very
evenly and relaxed atmosphere.

Sometimes I feel a slight envy, best described as: "WoW! I wish I made that!"
And then of course thare this slight
itch when I read of the gear the picture was taken with. :)

I think you set yourself a ambitious target, but you're getting there
gracefully!

Cheers,
Bart

Citeren GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Back at the beginning of January I wondered if I could sustain posting a
> shot every day with the ultimate aim of posting #365 on December 31st.
> Much
> to my surprise I have done it with 68 days to spare. You will have seen
> approximately half of them, which half depends on which list you are
> reading this on.
>
> I am not claiming high art, talent, great technique or anything else for
> that matter.
>
> Olympus and Leica film cameras plus some of the best scenery on the planet
> were the ingredients.
>
> Leica M6 : 21mm Elmarit : orange filter : Kodak T400 CN
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05365.htm
>

> Graham
> http://geebeephoto.com

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nu 12 maanden gratis Live Eredivisievoetbal bij 20 Mb ADSL voor maar
EUR 39,95 per maand. Bestel op www.versatel.nl/voetbal