[OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)

Subject: [OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:35:45 -0300
On 10/24/05, GeeBee <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Back at the beginning of January I wondered if I could sustain posting a
> shot every day with the ultimate aim of posting #365 on December 31st. Much
> to my surprise I have done it with 68 days to spare. You will have seen
> approximately half of them, which half depends on which list you are
> reading this on.

I'd been meaning to ask what the shooting schedule was for your
images? I'm guessing that many of the shots were taken on the same
day, is that the case? Not a criticism I'm just curious what your
process has been. I can see using this exercise as either a motivation
to get out and shoot regularly (to supply images) or to scan and post
stuff (to get through a backlog of scanning). I've really enjoyed
seeing the shots and having photos to look at and comment on on a
regular basis has been really great.