[OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)

Subject: [OM] Re: #365 (OT gear)
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:04:16 +0100
Hi Andrew,

In general terms I shoot weekends only (holidays excepted) and alternate
between Olympus and L*ica gear and you are correct in guessing  that many
are taken on the same day. A new lens acquisition, as was the case recently
with L*ica,  will shift the balance slightly for a couple of weeks while I
play with the new toy :-) From the one or two films I expose I hope to get
seven postable shots. I didn't mine a back catalogue they were all taken
this year, usually, but not always, on the preceding weekend.

The 68 days to spare came from posting to both lists some days. Thanks for
looking.

--Graham

From: "Andrew Dacey" <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>