[OM] FS: OM20 (OMG), OM30 (OMF) and OM4

Subject: [OM] FS: OM20 (OMG), OM30 (OMF) and OM4
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:17:31 +0200
Guys,

(first of all -- replies off-list, please)

I am trying to thin out the collection of bodies to be of "manageable"
size. The three in <subj> seem to fail the test of being used
frequently enough.....so.....anybody interested?

There're a couple of pictures here (along with some other OM and non-OM
camera stuff):

        http://voop.free.fr/Personal/For-sale/index.shtml

It's not priced since I, quite simply, do not know what reasonable
prices are for this stuff. If anyone is interested, let's try to see if
we can come up with something which we'll both be happy with.

The stuff is in Paris, France, but I am heading to Canada soon and
probably Denmark and Japan too in the not-too-distant future.
Otherwise, there's always the post office....

Cheers,

--thomas