[OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.

Subject: [OM] Re: A loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.This is on topic.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:13:58 -0400
This past week I just happened to watch the Colorvision DVD set for
"Digital Weddings".  In it, Ed Pierce made a video of Parker Pfister
at work.  Parker plays the buffoon, stopping at a Ritz store on the
way to the wedding to pick up a 'Digital Photography for Dummies' and
at a yard sale to discover a 1D amongst some stuffed animals.  When he
arrives he tells the bride all about his adventures and proceeds to
break all kinds of rules of etiquette while making splendid, creative
images.  He wears a casual striped shirt throughout though I can't say
if he spilled any food on it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Some folks can pull it off -- I daresay I'm not one 'em!

FWIW/ScottGee1