[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:48:21 -0600
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Well the project is done and what follows is how it was accomplished.
> [snip]

  I'm still not seeing what was meant to happen. Was there another
camera involved somewhere which actually had film in it?

  From your description, it sounds as if the end result would be a scene
which was a:painted-with-light with the large flashlight, and b:had a
camera in it with a "glowing lens" from the small light, so the backless
camera was a part of the final image you wanted to create, rather than
the thing used to create the final image -- but without a second camera
to record that scene, I'm confused as to what this would be for.

  -- dan