[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:52:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2005 2:09:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bartjew@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What  I make of it, Bill is talking about TWO cameras.

One to take the actual  photograph (DUH).
The other one should be the subject of the photograph,  hance no ugly cable
release, and his desire to use the
coral-red-snakeskin  OM-2sp puppy (or what was it, i tossed out the original
post), because of its  looks.

That's what I make of it. But again I could be dead  wrong.

No, you are right on target.  In the end, I decided it was just a  project
and the cable release would just have to be there.  For reasons  known only to
me and two others in the universe, there is also a  guinea fowl feather in the
image.  I'll attempt to figure out how to  post the image to AOL and then the
really curious can see the  results.  Bill Barber