[OM] IMPORTANT: about TOPE theme votes...

Subject: [OM] IMPORTANT: about TOPE theme votes...
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:09:36 +0200
Hi all,

I just figured out why it may be that I only received 5 people's votes:
for some reason I have not received any list messages lately!!!

This may mean that some votes were sent to the list, and that I only
received those that were sent to my direct e-mail address...

I have successfully received entries from:
Andrew McPhee
Philippe Le Zuikomane
Savvo
Dan Sepke
Jerry Smith

If you have sent in votes (are are going to do so) and you do not see
your name listed here, can you please (re-)send your votes to my e-mail
address: o.greve@xxxxxxx ?

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope we'll get it all sorted well...

Cheers!
Olafo