[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:14:56 +0000
I tried pretty much the same sort of thing, but different, while shooting my
TOPE 21 shot.  But instead of taking the back off and locking the shutter open
and all that rigamarole, I just shone a strong light in through the eyepiece,
from whence it bounced off the mirror and out through the ...  Well, you get
the picture.  And so did I, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the (ahem)
effect and didn't use it.  I liked the plain shot more better.  :-)

http://www.tope.nl/tope21/pictures/tope21_17.jpg

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from