[OM] Re: Shots again the E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Shots again the E-500
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:37:54 -0400
Well, I think many cameras offer a magnified view as does my Minolta A1.
  However, the magnfied view fills the entire screen with a part of the
image.  Once that happens you've lost the ability to maintain the
composition on a moving image.  What I'm talking about below is to leave
the main image unaffected and seen normal size while a small portion
(the focus point) is magified and seen in context inside the entire image.

Chuck Norcutt