[OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB T28 Calculator Panels
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:50:04 -0400
Thanks for the links to the flash brackets.  The T28 does not work well with
non TTL auto for OM-2---I found the instruction booklet on-line.  Some of the
hardware can block the sensor and they say it does not correct for
magnification.  My macro books all assume one is using dig TTL.  I wonder how
to correct for extension tubes.  If one corrects for magnification, does that
take care of the reduction in light form the extension.  Let's say one has a 25
mm ext with a 50 mm lens.  That is a 1/2 inc in mag which I think is approx 9/4
 stop reduction, if I remember correctly.  I typically bracket the fill for
heavy overcast days and 1 often is OK, though not always the one with the best
focus.
Mike