[OM] Re: Can you hear me now?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can you hear me now?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:39:38 +0000
Should I consider this a clue?  My original post hasn't made it back to my
in-box, but your reply has, of course.  Things are just not orderly somehow,
and despite my habitual state of disorganization, I find this disconcerting!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --