[OM] Re: Can you hear me now?

Subject: [OM] Re: Can you hear me now?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:11:34 +0000
Andrew,

I'm not going to belabor this, but now my reply to your reply to my original
post has reached me, while my original post still is stuck somewhere way off in
the electricity.  It's difficult to participate in any sort of ongoing dialogue
when parts are missing or out or order.

Maybe it's a problem caused by the last hurricane.  I suppose it's possible my
stuff is routed through some Florida swamp and is being censored by alligators.
 I'll post no more for a few days and see if it all gets fixed.

I'm gearing up for a 10-day fall camping trip, with lots of shooting (with both
cameras and a wide variety of firearms), plus a bit of fishing.  Maybe it'll
all get sorted out by the time I get back.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --