[OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:08:30 -0400
I have been traveling so I missed a lot of it.  It has been windy.  It seems
like a bad year for leaf peeping.

After the White Sox beat the Red Sox, they have been my team.  I really like
the team and the way Ozzie manages it.  Red Sox sweep last year.  White Sox
sweep this year.  Maybe the Cubs will sweep next year.  My Uncle vowed he
would not die before the Cubs World Series.  Unfortunately, he passed away
about 15 years ago.  I will be watching tonight to see what happens.

Tuning up the snow blower,
Dean