[OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
There is not much to miss.  By the time it came here, its powers were
diminished.  It dumped a lot of rain and the wind made decent waves, but
nothing extrordinary.
Here, this is a very exaggerated picture I took one day after work just to
scare my mother:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alienspecimen/detail?.dir=2958&.dnm=6139.jpg&.src=ph
Forget about leaf peeping this year.  There was a drought all summer and the
leaves just turned brown.  It was so bad, that the two wild cherry trees in my
yard, did not produce fruit because of it.  Last year I found a place to point
my camera at in the Ba Haaba area in Maine, but canceled the trip, the colors
wouldn't be there...sad, very sad.
Boris