[OM] Re: Unsubscribed?

From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:23:22 +0200
Well, John, it may have been -- but I think that it was the erols.com
mailserver that had a brain-fart. What happened then was, that a lot of
mails to erols.com bounced, stating that for <some-permanent-reason>
you couldn't receive Olympus list mails. If that seems to be
persistently ongoing (usually in the amount of bounces for at least
24-48h), an unsubscribe happens.

Same thing happened with oly-zooki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- for the past 36h or
so I've gotten bounces for mails to his account, stating that his
mailserver thinks of olympus list mails as "from a known
spammer".....hmm....little I could do about that.

I hope that mr. oly-zooko has talked sense to his mailserver, though.
And I apologize to everyone for any inconveniences.

Cheers,

--thomas