[OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 05:51:55 -0700 (PDT)
If you like that, you might want to try "Endurance".  The guy is from RI, but
it is brewed somewhere near you, so I assume that your local store has it.  It
is easy to spot, it has a stylish packing with a bw portrait of a guy with a
pipe hanging out of his mouth.  Apparently is a commemoration ot the ill fated
voyage of the British "Endurance" in 1914.  Here:
www.endurancebrewing.com/
Don't try to use their store finder, their list of distributors does not seem
to be up to date.
Boris