[OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] OT E-1 October Surprise
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:22:10 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know...It has been a long week for me and the geography of the island
escapes me now.
It is right by the beach,  the biggest one.
The picture is again one of the composites I like so much of a creek with the
mountain on the back.  I took it once in slightly past midday just to verify my
composition and wanted to see it under the morning light, but IMHO it would be
better if I shoot against the sun, which would diminish the power of the
colors.  I will scan the film this weekend and will post the link.
Is it the same area you had in mind?  If not, which one.  Believe it or not,
contrary on everyone elses experience, my best pictures from the area are bw.
I have wonderful shots done on Kodak and Ilford with my Yashica TLR that I need
to scan and print.
Boris
P.S.  Now that I am thinking about, it might be east, because the shot I took
slightly past midday was almost against the sun, which was slightly to the
left.