[OM] OM4 metering problem (?)

Subject: [OM] OM4 metering problem (?)
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:10:04 +0200 (CEST)
Hello all,

Last summer, I shot a rol of 100 ASA dia through my OM4. Photos came almost all
out underexposed.
Not willing to see any problem in the camera, I settled for the "difficult
lighting conditions" in
Scotland.

Next to that, I shot a 800 ASA negative film through it. No problem. Photos
were correctly
exposed.

Now, last week I used a 100 ASA dia film again. The photos came almost black
out.

A comparison with my mother's OM1 showed a noticeable difference between her OM
and mine. Mine
indicated a faster shutter speed (same lens, same apperture, same framing), and
hers was loaded
with 200 ASA... what's happening in here ?

Will a CLA work this out ?

Sorry for grammatical disasters (I'm not a native english speaker), and for the
coming delay in my
answers (I'm on digest mode),
Guillaume