[OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:35:08 +1000
Bloody northern hemisphere hegemony again.
Getting warm and muggy here.
Who'd want to live anywhere where half the year is a write-off?
Yes, yes, I know snow is pretty and all that but I don't want to live
in it, any more than i'd want to live in a rainforest, hey? These are
not sensible environments for humans who have a choice.
AndrewF