[OM] USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] USA Southwest
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:35:52 -0700
http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?se
t_albumName=album22

Was out and about in Northern Arizona, mostly, just over a week ago.
About 4 dozen pics posted so far and probably another dozen to go
(mostly from Hoover Dam). Almost all photographed with the E-1 and 14-54
Zuiko Digital, most with a polarizing filter attached. See my own posted
comments for details, where present.

Each thumbnail can be clicked for an approximate 800x600 image.
Additionally, panoramic images can be enlarged significantly larger by
choosing "Full Size" to the upper right of the large image. Comments may
be posted if you're one of those actually signed up for my meager little
web site, otherwise, it's view only.

---
Scott Gomez