[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:05:24 +1100
Tsk. Standard English. If I used Oz dialect, you wouldn't understand
much at all. It's common for North Americans to standardise the 'ize'
ending and everyone else in the english speaking world to use 'ise'
although the real distinction is between Greek and Latin roots, I
believe.
Great - it's ages since we had a grammar stoush on the list.
AndrewF