[OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Digital Point and Shoot
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:28:02 -0500
You don't need to build a map.  It's all on their website right here:
<http://www.yuengling.com/distrib.htm>  The problem is simply limited
distribution, even on the east coast.

Why not in Massachusetts?  I dunno.  Would you also believe that there
is not a single Red Lobster restaurant in Massachusetts?  Two years ago
my son sent a Red Lobster gift card for my wife's birthday.  We couldn't
find a place to use it.  At first I thought maybe Red Lobster was just
avoiding the Boston area since there are plenty of other seafood
restaurants to choose from.  Not so.  There are no Red Lobster
restaurants in the entire state.  We had to wait until we went back to
Buffalo to use it.  Since it's Massachusetts it probably has something
to do with taxes or blue laws.  Every once in a while you run into
reminders that this colony was founded by Puritans.

ps:  For non-US readers Red Lobster is a ubiquitous restaurant chain
that is almost as common as dirt throughout the US.

Chuck Norcutt