[OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:28:36 -0800
Seattle is pretty close, if you can stand the nine months of drizzle.... No
killer bugs or reptiles to speak of, but mold can be a problem. Yard work is
a state of mind, as evidenced by our yard....

I moved here partly because it reminded me of Melbourne, so that shows ya
how daft I am. :-) SE Australia is pretty sweet as climates go.

Rob in Seattle