[OM] Re: Steppin' on the Slippery Slope, and a few 18/3.5 shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Steppin' on the Slippery Slope, and a few 18/3.5 shots
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:26:22 -0600
On 10/31/05, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had a chat this weekend with the CDFO and broached the subject
> of augmenting the kit with a 5D.  Of course, it was all in the
> context of successfully increasing revenue through another
> marketing stream.
>
> Prit'ner ran off the road when she said "sounds like a good
> idea".

Must be the new car has her softened up some.

> Oh, at my current shoot rate, I will probably have shot over
> 30,000 images when I reach my two-year anniversary mark of
> digital camera ownership.  Not too shabby.
>
> (don't ask about keeper ratio...)
>
> AG

I stood near by when a goodly number of those 30K images were going
off, and I imagine the keeper ratio from the U.P. wasn't too bad.  I
just finished all my RAW conversions from that trip and came away with
just under 200 keepers.  That was a good trip.

Joel W.