[OM] [OT] Boots

Subject: [OM] [OT] Boots
From: "Michael R. Collins" <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:10:15 -0400
>Um, "Boots"?  What kind of a name is that for a photo processing shop?
>  How do they do with, uh, 'normal' film?  If they're that dumb, I'd
>give them the boot!

If memory serves (it was September, after all), the last one I was in
- Earl's Court Road - was like a sandwich shop at the entrance, a
mini-supermarket dominated by cosmetics through most of the middle,
and a vague resemblance to a chemist's at the back - for historical
reasons, presumably. Oh, and photo processing somewhere in there, I
think.

Michael