[OM] Re: Kodak T400CN - processing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak T400CN - processing?
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:09:10 -0000
James, thanks for the feedback.

The main reason I was interested in using the film in the first place was
the possibility of getting virtually instant results back from a local photo
processor - if it's necessary to send it away to a lab (been using Lab120
lately - pretty good results & fast turnaround) then I might as well stick
to one of the many "standard" B&W films available. Suppose I could always
use colour print film & Photoshop to B&W if I really need a 1 hour service -
just doesn't seem right somehow...

So, anyone in the UK actually managed to get T400CN (or Ilford XP2)
processed on the premises at any of the mainstream high street photo
processors?

Martyn S