[OM] Re: Kodak T400CN - processing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak T400CN - processing?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:35:25 -0800 (PST)
> >> So, the point of the post, - have I misunderstood the
> purpose
> >> of the film? or are the staff at Boots the idiots I believe
> >> them to be?

Yup. "Idiots" when it comes to reading labels. C-41 is C-41 is
C-41.

If you scan your film for the digital darkroom I'd recommend a
C-41 based B&W film such as XP2 or T400CN or Provia BW.  Provia
BW is really nice stuff for people pictures.

If you ever process your own B&W film and scan, I HIGHLY
recommend Ilford Delta 100 or 400.  The polyester base is
slightly fogged on these two films for better scanning results.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com