[OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer

Subject: [OM] Re: Cold Weather Primer
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:14:04 -0800
James N. McBride wrote:

>I love the snow and can't imagine living someplace that didn't have four
>seasons. Different strokes for different folks.

I love 'em too, but some not for too long or too extreme. I loved three
weeks of New England fall last year. Now Im enjoying a more mild, and
later version here.

I've seen your posts of serious snow. I prefer to live without it on a
daily basis and visit it when I wish to. Traffic is worse than when I
was younger, and I may drive with less intensity and stop along the way
on occasion, but serious winter is still no more than three hours away.

Glad you enjoy your winters!

I can see AG's point, he gets all the serious weather without the
mountains to go with it. Bummer.

Moose