[OM] Re: 8mm zuiko fisheye sample pictures on E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: 8mm zuiko fisheye sample pictures on E-1
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:55:53 +1100

> Please forgive me if this has already been discussed, however
> if you got a
> defective item from ebay, have you attempted working it out
> with the  seller?

This is a requirement of e..., before you make a claim you first have to go
through the dispute resolution process.  For the item I had problems with:

1. Attempt to contact seller via email - no response.
2. Did some detective work and managed to contact the seller by phone - he
refused to do anything to resolve the problem.
3. Registered my dispute with e... and waited while they tried to work it
out with the seller (I assume they got no response).
4. Escalated my dispute to a claim after the mandatory waiting period.

...Wayne