[OM] Fw: Re: C-7070 (and C-5060?) extra lenses

Subject: [OM] Fw: Re: C-7070 (and C-5060?) extra lenses
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:16:42 +0100
It was the WCON-7C that I was thinking of buying, as it would give me a 19mm
equivalent, pretty good for a digital wide angle. However, the lens plus the
CLA-7 adapter would cost me around $290 from the cheapest net shop in
Denmark, which I would rather use to buy an E-500 kit (not available yet
over here). But John's and Joel's comments do encourage me though...

Roger Key