[OM] Re: Megapixels

Subject: [OM] Re: Megapixels
From: Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 19:13:45 -0500
The newer Celerons (2.4ghz) arent all that bad. Dell sells those Celeron
based PC's for what seems like pennies on the $$. Get one of this with
512mb ram and you are well set.

A quirky little story:

I woke up one morning....early in the morning...half asleep. I opened up
Ebay for a Dell system that I had bid on and just for the heck of it...I
went to Dell's site to check how much that same system sold for on
Dell.com. To my surprise - someone must have been in the midst of
editing the site but the price said $82.00. This included a Dell Celeron
2.4, 256mb ram, 40gb HD, CD-RW, Win XP Home, and 17" CRT monitor. I
ended up buying 3 of them! I quickly called friends and told them. Mind
this is like 8 am. One of my friends jumped online....went to place the
order but wanted to add an accessory...by the time he came back to
checkout..the price had changed back to $399.00. As for me...no
catch....I received the systems. My kids have one and it works great!