[OM] Re: Megapixels

Subject: [OM] Re: Megapixels
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:07:25 -0800
Apple announced the addition of dual core processing to their double
processor Power Mac last week. Four processors total. The trick is
that the OS and applications have to be rewritten to  take advantage
of the multiple processors. Fortunately Photoshop has been able to do
that for a while, at least for dual processors. My desktop DP handles
large image files much, much better than my lap top with the same
clock speed.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA