[OM] I am stuck!

Subject: [OM] I am stuck!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:54:51 EST
Well actually it is not me but rather a couple of OM parts.  I have a
focusing stage to which the bottom part of a bellows unit has been  attached.
See
ebay item # 7556135109.  It seems to be stuck and I  suspect someone super
glued them together.  There are no visible signs of  super glue, however I
can't
get the knob to budge.  What I've  done so far, besides using a bit of muscle,
is to take the nylon block out,  put some penetrating oil in the hole where
the screw is, apply a little heat,  apply some muscle and then apply some more
muscle.  It won't  move.  Any ideas?  Any ideas if we assume super glue is the
culprit?  What I haven't done is use a vise, a pair of channel locks of
anything else that I might try when really frustrated.  I'm interested in
ending
up with the two component parts useable and not looking like Attila the  Hun
repaired them.  Guess if it was epoxy, there would be several who could  offer
advice.  One clue is that the rubber on top of the focusing stage is  still in
place.  Thanks in advance for the help.

I'll probably ship it to either Clint or John if I can't sort it out  myself.
 Which of these two looks most like a gorilla?  I've met Clint  and he
doesn't, however unless someone emails me and says John is a real animal,  I'll
just
have to toss a coin.  Bill  Barber